Featured Advisor: Mike Woolard, Finance & Accounting.
MBA, and former C.P.A.. Has worked at the CFO level in several firms including one backed by Goldman Sachs and another by SAS Founder, Dr. Jim Goodnight. Founder of Accounting Squared Ventures. Has also worked as a visiting professor at Ohio State and NC State Universities.
Discipline and Category Advisors
- Large Business Advisor: Logan Smith, Sr. VP. Prologis, Europe (Harvard Business School).
- Small Business Advisor: Ben Basch President, American Pools NJ.
- Technology Advisor: Greg Moody, Founder Versal Technologies, Cambridge, MA.
- Media and Print Relations Advisor: Mac Montandon, Editor, Journalist, Author: "Jetpack Dreams."
- Healthcare Advisor: Michelle Huston, M.D., (Yale Medical School).
- Energy Advisor: Jon Kallen, Esq.
- Education Advisor: Mike Hesson, Anthropology P.h.D, (University of Pennsylvania).
- Art & Animation Advisor: Eli Balser, Independent filmmaker, color design for "The Simpsons" (RISD).
- Film Advisor: Adam King, Winner Best Animated Short Sundance Film Festival (USC Film School).
- Branding: Phil McIntyre, Highly respected throughout the broadcast and advertising communities for his thoughtful insights into emerging media trends, Mr. McIntyre is well known for his keen eye for talent and thorough knowledge of production technologies and methodologies. Mr. McIntyre is the CEO of The Brand Gallery based in Greenwich, CT.
- Legal Advisors: Working in corporate law at firms with international reach, The Selling Well advisors studied law at Harvard and Tulane Law Schools.